1. Looking at the diagram from left to right the answers are:
2. Here are the answers to the 23 questions:
a. The triangle at the top of the house
Circular door handle
b. There are 5 or 7 (if you include the 2 green ones at the top of the climbing wall)
c. The colours are green, yellow, blue, red and orange
d. Spot the dog id hanging on the door handle
3. The Jack is the odd one out in the playing cards as he has only one eye showing
4. There are 48 toes altogether.
Each dog has 4 paws with 4 toes on each paw. That is 16 toes on each dog. There are 3 dogs. So altogether, you have 16+16+16= 48 toes
5. You have 4 questions to answer here:
a. There are 23 toilet rolls and 14 shoeboxes
b. The toilet rolls are cylinders and the shoeboxes are cuboids
c. The shoeboxes are more stable
d. Ms Raymond is 123 cm or 5 foot 2 inches!
6. The orange fish could be places on the 1st or 3rd square on the bottom to win
The blue shark could be placed on the 1st square on the bottom to win.
The numbers you can see are 3, 6, 9, 12
7. The following numbers are missing 1, 2, 4, 5, 7, 8, 10, 11
The circle is the 2-D shape you can see