1. This question has many right answers!
2. The water and oil will automatically separate even if they are put in the same container. There are 2 reasons for this:
a. The molecules of water are packed very densely. This means if we take equal parts of water and oil, there will be more molecules of water than oil.
b. Water molecules are positively charged. Since only opposites attract and oil has no charge at all, there is no force between the substances that allow them to mix.
3. There are 2 answers here:
a. There are 30 right angles on the door
b. The 2 angles are acute angles
4. 13.6% of the necklace was made up of large spheres
5. You can see both triangles and squares.
There are 104 full triangles in the picture and 99 full small squares
6. There are 2 horizontal lines in the picture.
There are 2 possible answers to the number of vertical lines 10 or 20 if you counted the double rung
7. Everyday kitchen items