- Navy v-neck jumper with school crest
- Plaid blue and white kilt
- White revere collared shirt
- Navy socks/tights
- Shoes – navy/black – no platforms/high heels allowed
- Navy/sky blue PE tracksuit and light blue polo shirt (poly-cotton suits Junior Infants – 1st class / micro fibre suits 2nd – 6th class).
- Runners for PE only
- School jacket – navy with school crest (optional).
The uniform can be purchased at:
The Schoolwear House,
Unit 1, Ballyogan Business Centre,
Ballyogan, Dublin 18
(Tel No. 01 -2921540).
Junior and Senior Infants wear the poly-cotton tracksuit every day.
To reduce competition and increase pride in their school uniform, we expect children to wear their complete uniform every day. Tracksuits and runners are worn only on PE/basketball/Gaelic days (apart from Junior and Senior Infants). You will be informed by your child’s teacher of the relevant days.
For safety reasons, the only items of jewellery allowed in Our Lady of Good Counsel GNS are a watch and stud earrings.